Tuesday 1 January 2013

How Can I Move On When She Broke My Heart

How Can I Move On When She Broke My Heart
How Can I Move On When She Broke My Heart  -  At some point, most everyone must deal with a broken heart.  For some people, the experience isn't too horrid; perhaps a few weeks of sorrow and misery, and then they are back in the dating pool.  For other people, though, it can be quite traumatic when a relationship ends.  This may be because some people are more prone toward feeling grief and depression. 

For many, the most anguish-ridden breakups are when a particularly long relationship has come to an end. No matter the reason, here are some suggestions for helping anyone move on after suffering extreme heartache.

If you have recently gone through a breakup, you are likely experiencing a good deal of sadness, bitterness, and pain.  Do you often think "she broke my heart"?  Then these suggestions will help you to move on and get past your feelings of despondency.  Try these ideas as soon as possible so that you can get back to feeling happy and confident in yourself.

--Face the facts, but be realistic.

Yes, your relationship ended.  Yes, "she broke my heart" is a good description of what happened.  Neither of these statements mean that there is anything wrong with you or that you are unlovable.  Nor do they mean that you will never find another person to love.  To think that is being unrealistic. 

Be practical in your thoughts about your relationship.  The person you were with chose not to be with you, and that is what you must accept.  She was only one person, though, and her thoughts about you and this particular relationship will have no bearing on your future relationships.  Although she did break your heart, her power over you isn't absolute--she cannot hurt you any more than you let her.

--Get your ex out of your home.

Pack up everything your ex ever gave you, as well as every photograph you have of her.  Some people might advise throwing these items away; however, you might want to keep some items to possibly revisit at a later stage in your life when you can do so with fond memories.  In any case it is completely your choice as to what to do with the items--just do something with them to get them out of sight.  Be sure to change any electronic settings she decided upon as well, such as phone messages and ring tones or alarm clock settings.

Getting rid of all of these trinkets and photos helps because you will no longer have constant reminders of her in every area of your home and life.

--Write a letter to your ex.

This letter will never be mailed.  Instead, it will serve to work out your frustrations with the heartbreak.  In the letter, write down all of your emotions, rant and rave, whatever it takes to make you feel better.  Read the letter each time you think about how "she broke my heart."  Eventually, the feelings will dull and you will be ready to move on to a fresh new life without your ex.

4 comments:

  1. My name is Susanne from Florida. My husband left me for no reason on 24th of February 2012. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about a doctor that is very good and does not even charge for his services, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. so I decided to try this great doctor called DR, Kim. I contacted him and I gave him the necessary information. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works before i can pay for the service, the next two days which was on the 29th of July, 2012 I received a call and it was my darling husband Thomas. He apologized and came back to me. Thank you Dr, Kim. I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email: fabo.blackmagicspell@yahoo.com , Try him today and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Tanya Albert from United State I was heartbroken that my boyfriend decided to leave the relationship, so I had the Retrieve A Lover spell cast. with Dr Ekpiku Within a week of the spell casting, he called "just to talk." After some pleasant talks and catching up, he asked to see me again. I felt he had started to turn around. I decided to give him a chance just to see. now we are happily married and He is absolutely crazy about me, i thank Dr Ekpiku for bringing back my ex, if you need his help you can contact him via email:Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm grateful for what Dr. Odion spell did for me and my family by bringing my husband back to us I'm so excited for what this great spell Dr. did for me after suffery for some months back but today I'm happy again reach him via odionspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348056932230 for his quick response to solve your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm grateful for what Dr. Odion spell did for me and my family by bringing my husband back to us I'm so excited for what this great spell Dr. did for me after suffery for some months back but today I'm happy again reach him via odionspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348056932230 for his quick response to solve your problems.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive