Thursday 10 January 2013

How To Win Your Ex Back The Right Way

How To Win Your Ex Back The Right Way 

 How To Win Your Ex Back The Right Way - Truth is there are many ways that you can learn how to win your ex back. Some of them will be ways that have no chance of working. Being overly pushy about it is one way that some people will advocate, but that way is one that is doomed to failure in the overwhelming majority of cases.
There are also some ways that will have some chance of working, but will restart the relationship in a mode that is far too unhealthy for it to actually be able to last.  For example, some people have been known to cave in to pressure and verbal abuse on a level far exceeding the pushiness mentioned above.  In a very small minority of people, this type of strategy can work in reigniting a relationship.  However, those relationships are often abusive in one direction or another.  That is not what you want for the person that you want to be the love of your life.

That leaves the ways that have the best chance of working.  In reality, these ways are obvious once you remove the natural instincts that most people have when it comes to this particular topic.  Things like honesty, genuine affection for your ex and the ability to leave them alone when they really need space from you are things that are obvious once you drop the ego, pride and stubbornness in order to realize the truth of what is going on here.

The truth of what is going on is this.  Your ex dumped you.  That means that they voluntarily chose to end their association with you.  What you are trying to do is get them to not only voluntarily reverse that decision, but also voluntarily take it all the way back into the relationship they had beforehand.  For more people, that takes a huge shift in their thinking.  This is why pushiness is not going to work.  Slowly turning their opinion by changing the things about yourself that made them break up with you in the first place will work, but you have to do it right.

If you want to know how to win your ex back the right way, this is it.  There are two people that you need to look at.  The first is the person that you were when your ex fell in love with you.  The second is the person that you were when your ex dumped you.  If you can figure out what changed between these two people, you will have a recipe for reversal that can get you to look attractive once again to your ex-lover.
How To Win Your Ex Back The Right Way 
Your goal here is to make them look at you with interest once more.  Unless they look at you with interest, you are not going to be able to get them to come back to you.  They need to be interested and attracted, just like they were the first time they fell in love with you.  This strategy has the best chance of making you look like those things to your former partner once again.

8 comments:

  1. My ex which we have a son together broke up with me for another guy who is extremely wealthy. whenever i communicating with her. She always indirectly speaks that it was a regrets she met me and she had a son with me, she deprived one year from my newborn son of seeing him which we end up at court but the court case stopped because my both parents got killed in car accident 28/ 9/08 , then she left with the other guy with no stress and never came back to me until i was able to come in contact with ashraspelltemple@gmail.com after his spell was casted my ex she broke up with the other guy within 3 days and we had a reunion. we are together now living happily , all I want to say is if you love somebody you can go extra mile, you can contact ASHRA on email:ashraspelltemple@gmail.com or +2348131134346
    TONY T.G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of dr ojoka that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for no reason for the past 3 years. After seeing a post of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by dr ojoka. I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, winning of lotteries, herbal cure for sickness or job promotion E.T.C. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of dr ojoka should contact him now on his Email: drojokaspelltemple@gmail. com You can also Call/Whats App:+2348144172934










      Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of dr ojoka that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for no reason for the past 3 years. After seeing a post of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by dr ojoka. I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, winning of lotteries, herbal cure for sickness or job promotion E.T.C. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of dr ojoka should contact him now on his Email: drojokaspelltemple@gmail. com You can also Call/Whats App:+2348144172934

      Delete
  2. i have lived with my girlfriend for over three years now, we started having problem for the first time two months ago after she attended a birthday party in California, this brought serious matters in our relationship until it went for the drains, i love her so much that i picked up a serious fight with my brother when he told me dirty things about her,this lingered for almost two weeks, but believe me those two weeks were the worst weeks i have ever lived, because it was without her, i got frustrated, until a friend introduce me to a spell caster online, i never for once believed in spell casting. being that there was no other alternative, i consulted the spell caster, he(spell caster) assured me that my ex will surely come back begging after he finish casting the spell. to my greatest surprise three days after the spell casting i received a phone call from my ex, she begged that i should forgive her for all the wrong things she did, and swore that never in her life will she ever repeat such a thing again, since then till now i have been experiencing a better relationship, all thanks to Dr Ofua. get him on his email address:ofuaspiritualtemple@gmail.com. he will be of help okay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, everyone, I'm here to share my testimony all around the globe in respect to the help that Doctor Zakuza did for me. I was devastated and confused when I got divorced by my husband 2 years ago because he wanted to go back to his mistress. I searched for help from those that i knew but all was to no avail not until i was directed to Doctor Zakuza the spell caster. I contacted Doctor Zakuza and told him everything that I've been going through and he gave me full assurance that he will help me. I did everything he told me to do and I put my trust and hope on him. Could you believe that my husband came back to me pleading within 12 to 16 hours just as Doctor Zakuza told me after i contacted him and now, my husband is back home and we are living together again. I will recommend anyone in need of help to reach him now for he's also specialized in money spells, lottery spells, pregnancy spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Email: doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.com & Whats-app, call/text him on +1 (845) 400-7115.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr .osofo my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Dr osofo have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 48hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact him ( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com ) 
    whasAPP him +2349065749952    

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr .osofo my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Dr osofo have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 48hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact him ( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com ) 
    whasAPP him +2349065749952    

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, My name is Faith am from USA ….. and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like him this world would be a better place, I contacted him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Astrologer. Contact him now on email: draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com . Or reach him on whats app +2347038729039 or call him . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive