Tuesday 1 January 2013

How To Save My Marriage--Try Talking

How To Save My Marriage--Try Talking
Every marriage has problems and issues.  And every couple has their own way of dealing with the troubles that come up in a marriage.  Many times, people can work out their matters of contention through talking.  But, there are a great many couples who lack the skills to handle problems through talking because they simply do not understand how to speak to each other correctly.  These people need help learning how to appropriately talk to their spouses.

If you have trouble talking about problems with your spouse, and if you are wondering "how to save my marriage?" then this article is for you.  You will learn some simple suggestions for dealing with issues in your marriage by talking--or, rather, by changing how you are talking.

When thinking about saving your marriage, you need to think about some habits of which you may be guilty.  Of course, your spouse may have these habits as well.  But, if you start working on changing how you speak to your spouse, chances are your spouse will follow suit, changing how he speaks to you.  And, once the two of you begin speaking to each other repsectfully and appropriately all of the time, your marriage will no longer need saving!

Here are the habits that you may need to change:

--Complaining

Are you a big complainer, grumbling about anything and everything?  This habit can be quite annoying--even if your spouse is a complainer as well.  Complainers tend to look for the negative aspects of life rather than the positive.  And, if you are a bellyacher, your spouse may be wondering what type of complaints you have about him.  Try to complain only when necessary, such as if a restaurant meal isn't up to par.

--Criticizing

Many people feel comfortable criticizing their spouses because they do not feel threatened.  However, your spouse is the last person you should criticize; after all, this is the person who vowed to love and cherish you until death.  So, why are you purposely trying to find fault in this person?  Or, if not that, why are you pointing out all of his faults?

--Nagging

This type of behavior simply never works--it is just annoying.  Instead of nagging, try gently suggesting to your spouse that you need something done.  Then, if he doesn't do it, let it go.  No, this isn't ideal in terms of getting things done; however, it does wonders for keeping peace in your marriage.  As for the tasks your spouse doesn't do, either do them yourself or hire some assistance.

--Blaming

Do you blame your spouse when something goes wrong, regardless of whether or not it was his fault?  This is not helpful at all; in fact, it leads to much frustration and unhappiness on the part of your spouse.  Blaming is never helpful.  Rather than blaming, try talking to your spouse when something goes wrong and working out how to solve the problem. 


By changing the way you speak with your spouse, you will no longer need to worry about "how to save my marriage." How To Save My Marriage--Try Talking

2 comments:

  1. My name is Susanne from Florida. My husband left me for no reason on 24th of February 2012. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about a doctor that is very good and does not even charge for his services, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. so I decided to try this great doctor called DR, Kim. I contacted him and I gave him the necessary information. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works before i can pay for the service, the next two days which was on the 29th of July, 2012 I received a call and it was my darling husband Thomas. He apologized and came back to me. Thank you Dr, Kim. I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email: fabo.blackmagicspell@yahoo.com , Try him today and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Tanya Albert from United State I was heartbroken that my boyfriend decided to leave the relationship, so I had the Retrieve A Lover spell cast. with Dr Ekpiku Within a week of the spell casting, he called "just to talk." After some pleasant talks and catching up, he asked to see me again. I felt he had started to turn around. I decided to give him a chance just to see. now we are happily married and He is absolutely crazy about me, i thank Dr Ekpiku for bringing back my ex, if you need his help you can contact him via email:Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive